Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Well today was mother's day and it was really nice.  I am still at the stage of loving mother's day.  Mark made me breakfast of crepes with strawberries and whip cream.  We all got to go to church together, which was great.  The primary sang and did a great job.  Kaleb and Kayden had to be persuaded to go up on the stand, but sang when they got up there.  The boys all made cute pictures for me and Cooper made a darling colored noodle necklace, which I wore all day with pride.  I usually do not wear too much jewelry, but I loved this necklace.  The men made dinner for the moms.  Mark was in charge of the dessert and luckily the cake auction for the young women was last night.  We bought 3 cakes and a box of chocolate covered strawberries.  We took 2 cakes to share.  It was a great day.  Today at church the young women came up to me and said that I must love cake.  I told them I did like cake, but I bought so many cakes to support them to go to camp.  Our ward probably thinks Mark and the boys and I will eat all the cake by ourself.  Well I guess we could.  Then we really would have to start a weight loss clinic.

No comments: