Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life is getting more interesting every day.  Cute little Colton is starting to really climb up everything.  I walked into the kitchen and he was sitting on the table.  I could not believe that he could get up there already.  He climbs up the chair and then onto the table. He is climbing up the stools and reaching for things on the counter.  Luckily he is so cute.  When I picked up Kaleb from school he was walking around and saying Hi and waving to everyone.  I can't hold him anymore.  He just wants to walk and move.  He likes to go down slides.  He climbed up our little slide and went down by himself.  
Kayden and Cooper had a play date with some friends today.  When we got there they were running late so we waited for them.  They drove up and Kayden opened the door of their car and said this car is freakin messy.  I was so embarrassed.  I need to teach him manners.  Kids just say what they think.  

1 comment:

Picard Family said...

I can't imagine whose car that was?!! LOL!

-Paul