Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am really getting good at driving our lawn mower because the kids ask me to drive them around every day.  I asked Mark to teach me how to mow since, I am driving I might as well be getting something accomplished.  I was mowing and giving Cooper, Kayden and Colton a ride in the mower and we came to the front part of my yard where there is a slope.  The kids were all on one side and leaning a little out of the trailer.  As we came up on the hill the trailer tipped and the kids all fell out.  They were not hurt, but they were scared.  I explained that they would need to spread the weight out so it would not tip.  Cooper would not get back in the trailer, but Kayden and Colton got back in and we finished mowing.  I have not given the kids a ride since that day, I will be more aware of where they are sitting.
It is wicked, hot here right now with lots of humidity.  It is brutal to go outside.  We were outside in our swimsuits yesterday spraying the hose and swimming in our little pools.  I sat in the little pool with Colton and Cooper splashing water all over me.  I wish I could be swimming in a big pool.  I told Mark that we needed to find a place to swim.  Everyone swims in lakes and I don't know if my boys will swim with all the fish.  My friends with the swimming pool left me.(just kidding)
Colton has had an ear infection for the last 10 days.  We got him on medicine, but it did not work.  He is on another med, so hopefully it will work.  I really want my cute little boy back who laughs and likes to play.  I took him to run errands without my other boys and he cried the whole time.  I had to just leave the store.  
I have been making fun crafts with my cricut.  I made some cute wall signs for Colton and Cooper.  I have lots of fun things in mind and I drive my husband crazy with all my projects because he has to help me make them.  

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Even though I see you multiple times a week I DO actually check your blog...it's fun to get a different take on what's going on in your life :)

Gruwells said...

Hey! You know I didn't want to leave that pool either! As we speak my girls are outside in a dinky blown-up pool (actually, they think it's great.) Love and miss you, Stacie.