Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Sunday, June 29, 2008

We did not get to go on all our trip, but it was okay.  Cam and Amy are moving back to Utah and had to pack their whole house up.  It all went really fast.  I bet they feel this more than I.  Katrina's baptism was great.  The spirit was strong and she was very happy, even if she had a broken arm.  It was great to be with family.  On the way home from the trip, I was sitting back with Kaleb and Kayden.  We stopped to get something to eat and as we stopped and a car pulled up next to us.  The person was smoking.  Kayden looked over at me and said, " I can't take it anymore, I don't want these people to smoke."  He is so concerned that they are going to die and it really hurts him.  Kaleb learned all about smoking in school and taught us all about it.  Now my kids are worried all the smokers are going to die tomorrow.  It's nice to see they are concerned for their fellowmen.  
We got Cooper a bike with training wheels, so he could be like his brothers.  He looks so cute riding it and he is really good.  They look so cute all riding around together.  It make me feel a little old to have 3 kids riding bikes.  Oh, well I'm getting old.

2 comments:

Herrmanns said...

It was great t have you and everyone here. It has been hard since everyone left. can't wait to see you all in august. Tosh

Gruwells said...

We missed you much last weekend, but I'm glad your trip was fun, and so glad you got to see all your family! We need to find a time to meet up, girlie! Love you! (p.s. tell Kayden I am concerned for the smokers too!)