Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Sunday, October 18, 2009


This is the shed that Mark and Alissa are building. This is the shed that is driving them nuts. This is the shed that takes all their time. This is the shed that is taking way too long. This is the shed that Colton asks if it is done everyday. This is the shed that I can't wait until it's done.
I asked Cooper to go upstairs and get dressed. This is what he came down wearing. He had all Kaleb's clothes on, even his underwear. He was so proud of himself. They sure are cute.

3 comments:

Gruwells said...

The shed is awesome, but I'm sorry it is driving you crazy. Frankly, I know it would drive me nuts, as well, just because it would take so much time. OK, Cooper looks so old! Where does time go?!? They're adorable.

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

You're almost done and then it will be time for the next project. ;)

Lesa said...

Alissa,
I was thinking about one of my mission companions and did a quick search on the internet and found this blog. If you still check it and served an LDS mission in Alabama, I would love to hear from you. If not, sorry to invade your family's space. lesagd@ymail.com