Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I have been busy for the last little while before school started. I have been painting these fun pieces. I found all three on the side of the road. They did not look like this when I found them, but they were solid and most of the drawers opened. I was going to sell them and put the money away for missions, but they were to cute to give up. The dresser above is nicer than any other dresser that I have so I put it in Kaleb's room. His last dresser was hard to open and close. I love finding nice furniture for free. Painting could solve all world problems. Just kidding.
This chair's leg was off, but Mark can fix anything. My friend Trisha helped put the fabric on the chair. She also picked up the dresser for me since Mark had the van on a scout trip. Thanks Trisha.
Now I just need to find a cute free chair on the side of the road. I have been driving around alot more than usual hoping to find more treasures. I wish you could all see these things in person. Hint. Hint! New England is beautiful in the Fall. Come and see us. Maybe you could find a treasure too.

2 comments:

Herrmanns said...

YOur too ambitious for me. HOw do you find the time? YOu are incredible. Love you Tosh

Gruwells said...

I LOVE this desk! It looks a little too girly for a boys room though...I think I better buy it from you. Hey, you know I'm the ultimate source for chairs, make a bid and I'll cut you a deal! :) love and miss you....