Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Sunday, September 14, 2008

This picture is taken of my cute Grandma Chambers with my family.  Four generations.  We were in Utah and she was not looking to good.  She was not feeling well either.  My mom came back to Massachusetts shortly after we got back from Utah.  She was worried that my Grandma was not going to make it too much longer.  She died a couple of weeks later.  I am glad that I had the opportunity to see her and spend time and get this photo.
These are the cutest boys.  They like having their pictures taken.  Cooper especially loves to ham it up for the camera.  Colton is starting to say words.  He says shoe and then goes and gets his shoes and brings them to me to put on to go outside.  He is saying more, out, ouch, and all done.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yea! I'm glad to see you got the picture feature to work! I love that photo of your two littlest ones! It is SSOOOOO cute!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandmother. I kept meaning to ask you how you're Mom was doing but everytime I saw you I forgot. Tell her I'm sorry. Sometimes it can be a sad relief when someone passes after living a long life.