Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Cute little Kayden started kindergarten this year and turned into a monster.  I told him that an Alien had come and stolen my Kayden and I did not want this Alien to stay in my house.  Today I think my Kayden is starting to be himself.  He is talking kindly and letting me hug him.  He stayed in his bed at bedtime and did not yell for me to come back into his room.  Everyone warned me that fullday kindergarten would be hard, but I did not think it could be this bad.  Hopefully we are on the upside of this adjustment.  Kayden loves girls and I am a little worried.  He says that all the girls are nice to him and he likes to play with them and not the boys.   While he is playing soccer he is also waving and talking to the girls.  Kayden is 5 going on 16.

No comments: