Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

Kaleb standing on a log at the Smith house in Palmyra

colton hanging out in a dump truck

colton hanging out in a dump truck

Sunday, June 7, 2009

We came down from putting the boys to bed and this is what we found stuck to our front window in our door. It just stayed their for a while and hung out. I think he was looking for bugs. Funny.


Who knew that a cute two year old could create such a mess? I sure didn't. I was out staining my front porch, just trying to finish before the rain came. Cooper came out and told me that Colton was playing with the powdered sugar on the counter. I don't have powdered sugar on the counter so I didn't get too concerned. I came in after finishing painting and saw this mess. I could not believe my eyes. I learned a lot of lessons that moment. First, put your two year old down for a nap before you stain your deck. Second, listen to your four year old and go in and check on your crazy, two year old. Good thing he still looks cute after making a huge mess. It took me about an hour to clean up this mess. Cooper helped clean up the playdough he pulled out in the living room.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!!!!!

T Sorber said...

wow, all I can say is wow. I bet you were totally calm through it all, too.